MAYAPURI Pure Brass Charan Paduka is a Traditional Kharam or Kadau for God. They are of 3.5 inches (9 cm) & with fit for God idol above 15-30 inches height. Mayapuri Charan Paduka welcomes God to your home. It is believed that keeping Charan Paduka in your Puja Room, Office, Home or Business Permises etc. brings Wealth & prosperity. As it symbolizes the foot prints of God. Welcome the goddess of wealth to your House, good fortune & wealth.
- ✔Mayapuri Traditional Charan Paduka/Kharam/footwear belongs to God & are kept in the Temple.
- ✔Charan paduka brings success in every aspect of your life. Bring Home prosperity, Joy & Happiness.
- ✔Size: Each Charan Paduka/Footwear is of length of 9 cm and breadth of 2 4. The height is 2 cm.
- ✔Usage: They are placed in the Temple before the God & they can also be placed as the Charan Paduka/Khadau/Footwear of God.
- ✔Material: These Charan Paduka are of premium quality Pure Brass (Pack of 1 or 2 pair) Made in Mayapur Dham | (Nabadwip Dham) in Bengal.